Capture the spirit of adventure with this crossover design ideal for dual sport and adventure riding. The Trekker offers the versatility of riding with a shield or goggles; and just like the trail ahead, the direction you choose is up to you.
- ECE / DOT APPROVED
- Durable and lightweight polymer shell.
- Dual density EPS liner
- 2 shell sizes
- Optically superior clear face shield with Anti-fog coating and durable hard coating for scratch resistance
- 100% UVA/B protection up to 400 nanometers.
- Shield lock
- Easy shield changes – quick, secure and tool – less removal and installation
- Visor and shield integration enables the shield in the raised position, to be fully hidden and out of the line of sight
- Shield is designed specifically to accommodate goggles and goggle straps when in the closed position
COMFORT / LINER:
- Qwick - Dry® comfort liner and cheeks pads.
- Hydrophilic liner absorbs sweat and is perforated to provide plenty of ventilation
- Removable and washable interior
- High-Flow ventilation system aligns the comfort liner and EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) to maximize airflow
- Multi-port air induction cooling system includes 6 adjustable intake vents, two (2) passive intake vents and eight (8) exhaust vents
- 3M highly visible reflective stickers for increased visibility
- Side plate covers included for street helmet configuration when the visor is removed
- Soft Fleece helmet bag